Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hey there. :)

This is where I come to be me. On my other blog, Christ Crossed My Heart, I write Christian articles, and as such I didn't want to add stuff about my life there. I feel like that's more of an evangelistic tool and I don't want to mess up that vibe. This is where you get to see the real me, the me that's not quite so formal and tells you about her crazy life. :)

What you should know about me:
-I'm a New Testament Christian and I follow my Savior, Jesus Christ. That's my life. So there will definitely be spiritual thoughts here too, but the ones that were just cool thoughts, and not full-length blog posts.
-I love my family and friends. They're kind of freaks. But I love them more than I can even tell you. And they make for great stories. :) <3
-I love to write. I write about anything and everything. That's part of why I started this blog... I just want to write more. :)
-I'm addicted to books. I'll probably write about books a lot too.
-I'm also addicted to music. Occasionally there will be song lyrics. Songs tend to be able to say what's going on with me much better than I ever could (which is why I'm addicted to music).
-I'm a geek. I will "geek out" over things. You'll either find it obnoxious or endearing. I hope you'll find it endearing. :)
Enjoy my lovelies! Thanks for checkin' in.
~Miss Lissa :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment