Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break in List Form

MOVIES I WATCHED (the ones that need Clearplay... I had it)
-Tuck Everlasting
-The Princess Bride
-Tangled
(twice!)
-Mr. Holland's Opus (never seen it before... quite good.)
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (part of it, anyway. So much better than the Johnny Depp one. And I even love both him and Tim Burton.)
-The Princess Diaries 2
-You Again
(pretty good... surprisingly clean for a modern chick flick)
-Letters to Juliet
-Dead Poets Society
(another new one... also quite good.)
-HOP (Eh. It was ok. The bunny was cute. James Marsden was cuter. The plot was lacking.)

THINGS I ATE THAT ARE BAD FOR ME
-Chocolate covered strawberries
-A mini cookie dough Blizzard
-A medium raspberry truffle Blizzard
-Bluebell ice cream
-Semi-sweet chocolate chips. Quite a bit of them.
-Double orange chicken from Panda Express (aaaaahhhhhhhh. Paradise. I'm not sure if that's actually that bad for me... but as much as I ate I doubt it did me much good. Hehe.)
-Freddy's frozen custard
-Movie theater popcorn
I really don't know how I'm not morbidly obese. I weigh a smidgen more than I'd like to... but I really should by all rights be morbidly obese. But Spring Break calories don't count, right? That's what you're supposed to do over Spring Break... eat... and watch movies...

FUN THINGS I DID:
-Sleepover with Rach and Nat
-Shopping for not-prom dresses (of which there will be pictures soon. I'm just too lazy to go take a picture right now.)
-Colored a picture of Tigger with my Crayola 64-pack (Haha... and you all think I'm mature)
-Slept over at Holly's house
-Had a chick flick night with my mom and our friends Kathy and Sheryl
-Went banquet-dress shopping with Aimee (who found a gorgeous dress that makes her look like a princess)
-Had Kayla over to watch Tangled
-Went to Dairy Queen with some of the youth group
-Got my fawtheh back from California! Yay. :)

THINGS I STILL NEED TO DO
-Write two blog articles
-Find more keywords in Proverbs-- so far I've got "wisdom", "wickedness", and "righteousness".
-Study for my Physics test (tomorrow... lame. Good thing I like Physics.)
-Write some stuff for Interrobang!

SOMETHING I'M RANDOMLY EXCITED ABOUT--

This trailer almost made me cry between its awesomeness and fond recollections of my small childhood. Keane and Winnie the Pooh are an unlikely match made in Heaven. And I was SUCH a Winnie the Pooh kid. I WILL be seeing this. Like, the day it comes out. And I'll probably blog about it. :)

Aaaaaahhhh. Quite the relaxing break from reality, but alas... I must get on with life.

Much love.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment