Saturday, April 2, 2011

All the Things I Could Say

I could write about the fun day I had finding a banquet dress for Aimee, or all the fun things I've done over Spring Break, or how I did not, to my dismay (ha), get pranked yesterday. I could tell you how I'm dreading going back to school. I could write my post about socks I've been formulating in my head for a long time. I could post a chapter of my NaNo, but it quickly becomes depressing after this, and I don't have an ending yet. I could ramble on and on about numerous things I doubt you'd care to hear me ramble about. But the words just aren't there today, and I have to go do homework. So have a Yellowcard song that's been stuck in my head all day. (An acoustic version even! I love acoustic.)



Sick of my videos yet peeps? Hehe. :)

Much love.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment