Monday, February 21, 2011

A Pathetic Excuse for a Blogpost

Hello Bloggerverse.
I wish I had the energy to blog. I really do. I could talk about my weekend or A Walk to Remember or the fact that I'm still trying to get my mom to give blood with me or my irritation over the school musical or my discovery of OneRepublic's second album or a bazillion other things. However, I'm exhausted, I'm a little depressed for no good reason, and I think I might be getting sick (PLEASE pray that I'm not... I really don't have time for that). So until I can rant about all those things... have a video. I found this on YouTube today and freaked out. I love this song and I love acoustic versions. So this is the bomb. :)



Mmm... yes. Lovely.
Alright. I'm going to go sleep. Thanks for letting me waste four minutes and thirty-six seconds of your time. Much love.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment