Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stuff My Friends Say

"Friendship is being stupid together."
Don't believe me? Listen to my friends and I talk. I keep a note on Facebook of all the wonderful things people say, and I decided it was time to show the world how awesome we are.


Me:"Where did my childhood go?"
Aimee: "I ate it."

Me: "Karma!"
Aimee: "Truckma!"

Aimee: "I do believe I smell tots. Of the tater variety."
Holly: "Well I should hope we're not eating tots of the children variety!"

"It's like if you got murdered by pirates and we watched Pirates of the Caribbean at your funeral!" -Aimee, on the mosque at Ground Zero

Rachel: "What happens when Timon and Pumbaa die? Who eats them?"
Aimee: "Simba. It's like the Lion King 3: Simba Gets Hungry."

*over text (the day I got to Tennessee over the summer)*
Holly: "I'm glad you made it there safely."
Me: "Me too. It's always good to make it to your vacation destination alive, it makes the trip so much more enjoyable."
Holly: "Yeah I know. I hate it when I finally get to my vacation and I'm dead."

Alice (in New Moon): "Bella, I've never met someone so prone to life-threatening idiocy."
Holly: "I have. Ryan [last name]." (That's her brother).

"Ooohhhh! Dread like dreaded not dread like dreadlocks!" -Holly, on The Princess Bride's Dread Pirate Roberts

*In Bible class*
Teacher: "So how did the Canaanites worship? What would church be like with the Canaanites?"
Holly: "...Liberal?"

"That's cold milk, man." -Kayla

"It was a gentle nom of love!" -Laesha

"My fooooot eez a wehhhrm." -Madie

"One of my toes is Catholic. Just one. The rest of them are trying to convert him." -Natalie

"It is the one booger that has escaped our nostril of cleanliness!" -Rachel

"What? That doesn't make any sense! The lion doesn't sleep, the lion WREAKS HAVOC! 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion wreaks havoc tonight...'" -Rachel

"If our friendship were a zebra, you'd be the black stripes to my white body! or the white stripes to my black body... or you know what i mean... either way we'd make the GREATEST MONOCHROMATIC animal EVER!" -Rachel, posting on my Facebook wall (which triggered this post)

"Eat a plum, be a cannibal for a moment." -Taryn


Oh. My friends. I love them so. Hope this made you laugh, 'cause I cracked up. Much love. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment