Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Little Things

I'm a simple girl. With simple tastes. You can keep all your overpriced luxuries. I just want one of these:

(Excuse the webcam reflection... it's a Milky Way Midnight. Dark chocolate, marshmallow, and caramel. We will eat them in Heaven, I promise. See that look of joy on my face?)

Or one of these...

(Berry sundae. Who says you can't buy happiness? These are less than two dollars at the snack stand at Sam's Club.)

Or a clock like this...

(Thank you Mr. Dali.)

Or an entertaining YouTube video...

(See how elevated my sense of humor is?)

Or a well-sung Avett song...

(I'm waiting for reserve tickets to the CONCERT to go on sale... My wonderful daddy has agreed to go with me. I must actually make him a fan by July. I shall start by teaching him how to say "Avett" correctly.)

Or the time to write a blog post (sorta).

I'm simple.

Much love. :)

<3

2 comments:

  1. your invited to follow my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I completely understand. For me it's snickers and a potted plant.

    ReplyDelete