Monday, March 28, 2011

Song of the Day - "Always"

I'm not usually a Panic! at the Disco fan simply based on the fact that they tend to be inappropriate, but this song is WONDERFUL. Is there anything better than a guy singing falsetto? Well... yeah there is, but falsetto is purty stinkin' wonderful.



Ah, music. Lovely.

Much love.

<3

OH!

P.S. Amidst much trauma and frustration (never, ever go shopping with me if you have the choice), I found a dress for prom alternative. It is gray and very sophisticated and modest so long as I get a shrug to go over it. You wouldn't BELIEVE how hard it is to find a dress that's even modest WITH a shrug (well, you probably would believe it, actually), but I found one. Yay! Pretty. Great day with my mom and my girls Rachel and Natalie despite my general frustration with the world's views on fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment