Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Toy Story Poem

I wrote a poem. A Toy Story poem. :)

I feel the need to tell you that it's a Toy Story poem, because I don't know if you'd be able to tell otherwise. But you must understand that I've kinda been in love with Cowboy Woody and the Toy Story franchise in general since I was rather small. Couple that with the Gabriel Gadfly poem about Mario and Princess Peach and I get all kinds of ideas for unconventionally pop-cultural love poems. Yay. :)

You're My Favorite Deputy
When the time comes
To saddle up
And face the world
Remember this:
Your name is written
On my sole
And I will always
Come back to you.


"Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what. " -Andy, Toy Story 3

Yay Toy Story. And poems. :)
Much love.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I love this poem! I used to love Toy Story, and this really makes me think back to my childhood.

    ReplyDelete